Saturday, July 28, 2012

Tips and tricks

Well I never thought that I would be writing tips and tricks for spinning on a wheel, but here we are.

Don't you just hate it when you are spinning quite happily and you are suddenly waving bye-bye to the end disappearing into the wheel orifice?  I know that I do.  Until today, if I couldn't find the end I would have broken a thread and unwound the bobbin.

If you lose the end as I just did into the orifice; start treading in the opposite direction at a very very fast pace for about 30 seconds.  Check your bobbin for the end.  Repeat until you find it.  I learned this today and was a bit dubious when I heard it, however I just tried it and well, it worked!

The things that you learn when you head into your favourite spinning supply store to purchase a drive band.

No comments:

Post a Comment